Followers

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Let's Start Christmas

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?
I would just like to wish all our American friends
A Happy Independence Day.

Welcome to challenge # 23  over at

The theme for this months challenge is

Christmas In July 

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.
Details

1. The card size is 6 x 6 and I have chosen to use papers
and a topper from the Ooh La La cd Xmas Presence.

2. I divided the two papers equally and joined them in
the centre of my card, concealing the join by using
a trusty silver peel off border.

3. Next I took a piece of card that matched the colour
of the papers and embossed it using Tattered Lace
embossing folder Snowflakes.  I then adhered to
the card at an angle using foam tape.

4. The topper was then laid at another angle to the
embossed card and also foam tape was used to fix.

To complete I added a Merry Christmas tag and
added a silver Nuvo Drop to give the impression
of a brad.

Looking forward to seeing your makes over on the
challenge blog.

Thanks for calling and all your lovely comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart # 166 A A Goes
Aussie Digital Artists Open Challenge # 6 AAGoes
ChristmasCards All Year Round July A Goes
Crafts Galore Encore July A A Goes

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ! Love the snowman !
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, a gorgeous Christmas card, I adore the topper, love the snowman he is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a super image - I love the whimsical snowmen on this CD.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Jennifer. Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Christmas card Jennifer. I love that snowman image and the fabulous papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your super Christmas card, Jennifer! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty snowman card you made, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation, fabulous topper and papers. Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card. Love the colours you used. Beautiful backing papers. Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...