Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Love You To Henry

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Hope everything is fine and dandy with you all?

Welcome to today's  challenge #  81  over at 


 and the theme is

Anything Goes

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-

Digital Delights


Prize $5 Gift Certificate

and

Crafty Sentiments
Prize 3 digi Images


For my card I` have use the image Henry and
you can purchase it by clicking on the link HERE.

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x 8 white card base I first matted it with teal
card from my stash.

2. Next layer is paper from Ann Marie Designs Collection
Blissful Teal.  Onto that again I layered another piece
of teal card and then another of the papers from the
Blissful Teal pack.

3. The image I coloured with Copic an there distress
the edges with distress ink before fuzzy cutting it.
I then mounted it onto the card with foam tape.

4. Using gold mirri card I die cut the sentiment and added
Tonic Nuvo Jewel drops at the corners.

Looking forward to seeing you creations over on
the blog challenge and thank you for calling.

Until Next  Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Addicted to Stamps ¢ 141 Love
Angie's Digital Stamps A/ Goes
Come and Get It  Valentine's Day  Card

11 comments:

  1. Such a cutie Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet and beautiful card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and such an adorable image. Beautiful papers too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Jennifer, a cute image and fabulous colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and colours Jennifer, love the background too.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer what a lovely creation. Gorgeos. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps Challenge, Alma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...